Did I install my kidney piece upside down? (ATA)

I am having a lot of trouble with my back and kidney piece, so I'm breaking it down into smaller problems.  I think I may have put the kidney in upside down.  Here's how it is right now.

side1_zpsd4kwfbbb.jpg

side3_zpsou7lkbn8.jpg

And here it is when I flip the kidney piece over:

side2_zpsimnnq4lh.jpg

5a2d3fad-07ff-4e53-8e07-63eb00259938_zps

Which way is correct?

Edited by Faolain

This isn't really an answer to your very good question but....

I had the same question.  I even asked the maker himself.  I got an answer both ways and ended up mounting it the way I did and I am happy with it the way it is.  I have been awarded Centurion status and that is good enough for me.  I've been told I have it upside down, but what the heck. You can't tell when it's all together and it fits better upside down I am told.

Perhaps send in some photos to Mr ATA and ask him again. But like I said I have several people telling me both ways, so it looks like nobody can decide.

Good luck!

Russell

I am having a lot of trouble with my back and kidney piece, so I'm breaking it down into smaller problems.  I think I may have put the kidney in upside down.  Here's how it is right now.

And here it is when I flip the kidney piece over:

Which way is correct?

Yours is upside down. There is a bigger flair on the top, that should be on the bottom to fit the start of the curve of your booty.

• Like 1

Seems to me the alignment is more critical with the kidney plate to the butt plate. Those to together will show how the flair of the kidney plate blends in very well with the butt. If it is upside down, there is an offset in the alignment

Seems to me the alignment is more critical with the kidney plate to the butt plate. Those to together will show how the flair of the kidney plate blends in very well with the butt. If it is upside down, there is an offset in the alignment

Okay I'll upload pictures of the kidney with butt plate.

This is the view as a currently have it.

back4_zpsqhwm4vat.jpg

back1_zpsa0u9iw8m.jpg

And this is the view when I flip it over:

back2_zpsluxvkvrt.jpg

back3_zpshwfvifz8.jpg

Does that help?  I have no idea which way is correct now.

Would an interior picture help?

Edited by Faolain

Okay so I got it right the first time then. Now I'm figuring out how to line up the back and kidney, but I'll make that another post.<br><br>

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Faolain