doopydoos e11 availability

greyfox

I've gotten 4 blank emails from them so far, so I know idea whats going on with my order. Ive sent them emails but I only receive blank emails.

This is my third doopy kit. I do know that if you want notification emails of when they're in stock all you get is a blank email, which could be whyyou're getting them?

Marc

• 3 weeks later...

I mailed them yesterday to enquire about the order status.

Hmm, no reply to the email sent on 22/10. Sent another one today.

Does anyone know if they're normally very responsive to emails? I'm really just after an update on my order. I know in this game things sometimes take a while to produce (although FWIW the item was flagged as in stock on order) but open communication is always good

Sent from my DH77 using Tapatalk

For some reason, they just don't respond to emails.  At all.  The blank email is indeed their way of letting you know they are in stock, and it's best to go the the site immediately and order it.  I waited just over an hour the first time around, and they were already gone!  Don't worry, though. you will receive it.  My first one took almost 8 weeks.

• Like 2

For some reason, they just don't respond to emails. At all. The blank email is indeed their way of letting you know they are in stock, and it's best to go the the site immediately and order it. I waited just over an hour the first time around, and they were already gone! Don't worry, though. you will receive it. My first one took almost 8 weeks.

Hmm, pity about the lack of communication as they have some nice products.

It took me a couple of attempts to order before I realised it's best not to procrastinate when ordering their kit

Thanks for the advice though.

Sent from my DH77 using Tapatalk

This is my third doopy kit. I do know that if you want notification emails of when they're in stock all you get is a blank email, which could be whyyou're getting them?

Marc

I placed an order for the build kit a couple weeks ago and all I got were blank emails. I have gotten anything in the mail yet. How long does it usually take?

I placed an order for the build kit a couple weeks ago and all I got were blank emails. I have gotten anything in the mail yet. How long does it usually take?

It can take upto a couple of months. It's obviously a quicker turn around here in the uk.

I did however get a confirmation email once I had placed my order.

Marc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of saying "The E-11 kits are back in stock" or anything to that effect, they are always blank.  It does mean, however, that they have them up for sale again, and I would recommend going to the site immediately and ordering it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im assuming they have stock, i ordered one last night.  I saw the picture for the resin ANH kit and got it.  Than I received the blank email and another order confirmed email.. I guess I wait now for a couple months to receive it.  I havent read about orders not getting filled, just that it takes a while.  Longtime reader, first time poster.

Im assuming they have stock, i ordered one last night. I saw the picture for the resin ANH kit and got it. Than I received the blank email and another order confirmed email.. I guess I wait now for a couple months to receive it. I havent read about orders not getting filled, just that it takes a while. Longtime reader, first time poster.

If you've had the confirmation email then it's just a matter of waiting

Marc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to throw my hat in the ring as another potential data point, I placed my order for a kit on Dec. 26 and received an email saying my order has been dispatched today (Jan. 9). That's only 2 weeks for my order to be processed and shipped. I'm certainly bummed to hear about others with delayed purchases.<br><br>

-Dana

Hi All,

Im new to the FIDS, but after seeing my friend become 501st Approved, I knew  I had to get myself suited up.

Ive ordered my DD's E11 resin kit and again suffered with the continuous 'out of stock' but finally received it through the post just before Xmas.

Before I start my build, I was just wondering where I could get the T-Jay Mod Kit from, is there a link anywhere ?

Many Thanks