doopydoos e11 availability

greyfox

Hi,

I recently ordered a classic stormtrooper kit from anovos and in the meantime I want to build my e11 blaster. Im waiting since several weeks for the e11 full resin kit to become available on doopydoos but its out of stock all the time. Do you think it will come back in stock at all or do you think I should look for an alternative.

If anyone can help me or maybe even sells e11 kits, please let me know :)

With Doopydoos there are positives and negatives, Jens.  The positives are that it is a great resin kit, and can be modified like crazy, especially using Tino's (T-Jay) awesome upgrade kit.  The negative is that it can take up to 6-8 weeks to arrive when ordered.  Yes, they are often out of stock, unfortunately, but on the site where it states that, there is a "contact me when this item is in stock" button you can use.  The thing is, when you get that email, it will not say "It's back in stock".  It will actually say nothing at all.  BUT, you must reply immediately.  I waited 45 minutes, and they were out of stock again... (yes, that quick).  They are well worth the money in my opinion, though.

You can also consider a Hyperfirm.  The advantage to these is that they are normally available pretty quickly, and can damned near be dropped out of a plane with no major damage.  Perfect for trooping when you want to allow someone to hold your weapon for a photo op without fear of them dropping it.

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 1

hm okay, so it seems pretty difficult to actually get a doopydoos.

Thanks for your answer but I think the hyperfirm is a little bit too expensive for me. I also hoped to get a kit that I can assemble on my own. Just for the fun and because its a bit cheaper. Aren't there any other kits available?

Yes, they are often out of stock, unfortunately, but on the site where it states that, there is a "contact me when this item is in stock" button you can use.  The thing is, when you get that email, it will not say "It's back in stock".  It will actually say nothing at all.  BUT, you must reply immediately.  I waited 45 minutes, and they were out of stock again... (yes, that quick).

This is how I got mine. I missed the 1st email as it went to junk. So I whitelisted it add re-did the email. When the 2nd email came I ordered immediately. It took about a week from ordering for it to be dispatched but then was pretty fast as I am in the UK.

I was looking at the D-Day kit too, and probably will in the future, but for a first go the DD kit can't be beat for cost in case you screw something up.

This looks pretty good! But the doopydoos price is still much better. But I think its pointless to compare with DD prices, because there is nothing cheap like a doopydoos kit and actually available, is it?

I know bigkilo and felice both here on the FISD offer built blasters, send them a message.

Thanks for the tip! I will give it a shot and ask them but Im afraid that the built blasters a too expensive for me. I was hoping to get a kit for a lower price rather than an already built blaster. I think I will just have to look on where I can find one :)

Does somebody know if I can buy the pipe only somewhere? I saw there is a kit on doopydoos with everything included except the pipe and scope. So maybe if I can get the pipe from somewhere (maybe even made of metal) I can just go for the doopys kit without the pipe and build it that way!

If you got the ANOVOS TK do not buy the Doopy pipe kit as it does not have the scope, the counter or the power cells that you will need to be correct for the Anovos TK.

The Doopy full kit does come up quite often but you need to get on the "notify me when it comes in" list.

I just happened to check the site one morning two weeks ago and they were in stock to my surprise so I ordered one and just got the shipping notice two days ago. So they are still making them they just sell out fast.

I would not bother with the pipe kit, just wait for the full kit, get the completion kit from T-Jay and the magazine from Gazmosis and be done with it.

• Like 2

hm okay Im still overthinking this. On the other hand a metal pipe would make the whole blaster feel and look better and realer and the missing parts are not so hard to replace I think.

I would buy the scope in addition to the pipe kit and I dont need the counter and powercells because I think im just going to make it an ESB blaster (I think the come wihtout power cell and counter, correct me if im wrong)

Ofcourse this wouldnt be 100% correct because anovos is ANH kit and the blaster would be ESB but Im not going to for 501st approval anyway for the next year or so. If im just so much in this hobby after quiet a while and want to get 501st approval I think I can afford a new blaster to achieve that.

But you got your point with what your saying and Im still thinking about what I will do now...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Unless you are doing this for the fun of the build, I would suggest a hyperfirm e-11. You can usually by a b-grade from them at a discounted price. Plus the hyperfirm is a much better option for trooping. As for doopydoos, when I initially ordered they were out of stock. I signed up for an email notification and after all is said an done I think it took about a month to get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Has anyone had luck ordering an E-11 skin kit recently?  Wondering if I should be stalking the site.  Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, first post here. I ordered my DoopyDoo's complete resin kit on September 8th, over 5 weeks ago. I got a confirmation email that day, and have not heard a peep from them since. I emailed them about it and got no response. Should I be worried, or is this normal? I've seen other people in the US say that it took 3-4 weeks to arrive after they placed the order, but I haven't even gotten a dispatch email.

EDIT:

They just sent me an email updating my order to "dispatched." It's like they read the forum or something.  :huh:

Edited by RubberSlug

Hello, first post here. I ordered my DoopyDoo's complete resin kit on September 8th, over 5 weeks ago. I got a confirmation email that day, and have not heard a peep from them since. I emailed them about it and got no response. Should I be worried, or is this normal? I've seen other people in the US say that it took 3-4 weeks to arrive after they placed the order, but I haven't even gotten a dispatch email.

EDIT:

They just sent me an email updating my order to "dispatched." It's like they read the forum or something. :huh:

I think their communications have improved lately.

I've read Alot about how poor they were at communication. Since my order yesterday I have had several emails from them. My last was at 19.00 to let me know it had been dispatched. That's the quickest I've ever known them process an order!

Marc

I think their communications have improved lately.

I've read Alot about how poor they were at communication. Since my order yesterday I have had several emails from them. My last was at 19.00 to let me know it had been dispatched. That's the quickest I've ever known them process an order!

Marc

I wonder if that's the exception or the norm... I placed an order for an e-11 on 11 October have heard nothing since the initial order email, for a product which was in stock...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if that's the exception or the norm... I placed an order for an e-11 on 11 October have heard nothing since the initial order email, for a product which was in stock...

Maybe they've begun to listen to feedback. I responded to their confirmation email requesting that my order was a November birthday present for my son. They didn't get back to me about my request. But, they emailed to say it was dispatched. Maybe it was a quick dispatch due to his birthday. I kinda hope not because that means they've prioritised my order over others who have ordered ahead. Sorry if that's the case . I'm in the uk so don't know if that makes a difference?

Marc

Edited by CTID

I got the blank emails too, but as I'd set up alerts on the e-11 kit availability I knew what it was about.

I mailed them yesterday to enquire about the order status.