(Pseudo spoiler) -- Question about TFA

charlesnarles

It was cool that they talked about the stormtroopers a bit and said they were plucked as babies/children AND that there were also clones. I wonder if just Fin is a FN designated trooper or are all the FO stormtroopers FN. 

It was cool that they talked about the stormtroopers a bit and said they were plucked as babies/children AND that there were also clones. I wonder if just Fin is a FN designated trooper or are all the FO stormtroopers FN. 

There are FO troopers that are TK as well as stated in the movie. I"m sure there is a distinction, but haven't heard it yet.

I've already seen it twice, and the FO troopers refer to each other as FN-xxxxx... (First designating Finn and second on a radio contact with a trooper guarding a path in Takodana, the one Rey shoots first). I didn't catch any TK number, code or designation (if there was any I didn't get it). Have anyone heard of any?

R2-KT was in the scene when Rey leaves with Chewy to go search for Luke. She's at the far right of the screen. You got to be quick to see her.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

R2-KT appears for several seconds when Poe and Finn great each other. Look behind Poe, just behind/underneath his X-wing moving from left to right.

Also, outside of Maz Kanata's base, one of the troopers reports on the radio as "TK-338."

If you look through the cast credits on IMDb there's a lot of FN-troopers though some are just storm trooper. I didn't see any TK but then I wasn't looking at the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk