Cool.. How long did it take for them to arrive?

Took about a month to get mine, but very much worth the wait. Patience for quality is a fair trade in this hobby and their customer service is stellar.

Ā 

If you do decide to go with TK Boots I would recommend getting on their back-order list pretty quickly before masses start to order theirs to go with their Anovos kits, as they are already dealing with an influx of orders.

Ā 

Cheers troopers!

• Like 2

Cool.. How long did it take for them to arrive?

Not long at all I would say about two weeks if that. If they have them in stock it is quick. but it is so worth the wait. I love them! They have protective carry bags for each boot. no seams in the front. And the team at Tk Boots are very nice.Ā 

• Like 1

Took about a month to get mine, but very much worth the wait. Patience for quality is a fair trade in this hobby and their customer service is stellar.

Ā 

If you do decide to go with TK Boots I would recommend getting on their back-order list pretty quickly before masses start to order theirs to go with their Anovos kits, as they are already dealing with an influx of orders.

Ā 

Cheers troopers!

Thanks Aaron! Thats good advice, I may do that.Ā 

• Like 2

I ordered mine in July and got on the list. Got them last week. Very nice and exactly what was ordered. They are really good to deal with. Always respond to e-mails and follow through with what they say they will do. The recommendations for sizing are spot on. I wear a size 9 in Nikes so I ordered a 9. Fit is prefect. They are a bit narrow. Not a problem for me but they are a bit narrow. If you have a wide foot, I don't think they would work. <br><br>

Lots of time to spare while I wait for my Anovos kit.

I ordered mine in July and got on the list. Got them last week. Very nice and exactly what was ordered. They are really good to deal with. Always respond to e-mails and follow through with what they say they will do. The recommendations for sizing are spot on. I wear a size 9 in Nikes so I ordered a 9. Fit is prefect. They are a bit narrow. Not a problem for me but they are a bit narrow. If you have a wide foot, I don't think they would work. <br><br>

Lots of time to spare while I wait for my Anovos kit.

I'm glad you mentioned the sizing. I wear a 9, Nike as well and was contemplating just ordering my size, figuring my feet are somewhat narrow anyway. This helps my decision! :dancing-trooper:

I put my name on the list a few months ago - when I was notified I had boots available in my size, I put the order in about 2 weeks after their email.Ā 

My order was shipped on the same day. Had it not been a Thursday, I'd probably had gotten then within the same week. They came in a day earlier the following Monday.Ā 

• Like 1

I ordered a pair about a month ago, expecting I'd have to go on their wait list. Lucky me, they had a pair of size 13 ready to ship--got my boots in under a week. Customer service was impeccable. Boots came well packed for shipping, and they included a shoehorn, cloth storage bags, instructions for proper care, and a really cool patch and sticker (to stick on my trooper storage box?). Size was correct, but others are right: the boots run somewhat narrow. I don't have particularly wide feet, but I've been wearing them around the house a few hours a day to condition the leather a bit. That's helped and I'll be fine. No regrets at all about TK Boots!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...