Does anybody have an anovos discount code?

Passed my code to tkrestonva  :) 

Got it, used it, and have one of my own to pass along. It expires on 5 Apr - first one to PM me for it gets it.

Code received and used from Tkrestonva. Thank you. New discount code available. Good until April 7th. Will be passed on to first pm.

Pm'd hopefully you still have it. I will pass on my code. Plan on ordering today or as soon as I receive a code. This is an awesome idea.

Pm'd hopefully you still have it. I will pass on my code. Plan on ordering today or as soon as I receive a code. This is an awesome idea.

Pm sent w code. Enjoy and repost new code for next trooper.

Thanks so much Surfintrooper! Used the code and it worked perfectly. Too bad we have to pay sales tax here in CA but I'll take any discount I can get. <br><br>

Ready to pass on my code just PM me and I'll get it over to you.

Holy cow

Even with the 10% discount on the Anovos website, it was far cheaper buying from ThinkGeek. I think the tax rate in Cali is finally dawning on me.

Did you still need th code? I'm assuming you don't because it seems like you bought elsewhere.