Does anybody have an anovos discount code?

Just sent a note to Vancouver Trooper was going to do it last weekend but lost my place in line. Will pay it forward to the next person.<br><br>

Looks like a PM to Vacouver Trooper was blocked? Appreciate any help on this.<br><br>

George

Edited by gab

Do you get a code with your order or are these codes from something else? I am planning to order my premier first order helmet this week, and would love to get a code and would be happy to share one if I get one. Thanks

Yeah, following the order confirmation, you get a second e-mail containing the receipt.

At the bottom of that e-mail there's a thank you note and your unique code. :)

"Your Discount Coupon

Hey (name), as a way of saying thanks for shopping with us today, here is a coupon

for 10% off your next purchase in the next two weeks. (Or even send this to your

friend, family member, or significant other!)"

Hope you'll get a code..

hey guys so I heard from a buddy of mine a way to get promo codes.

Simply buy their $10 gift card and that counts as a purchase thus you get your $10 plus the promo code. just dont forget to actually use the gift card towards your purchase afterwards when purchasing the item you actually want

Edited by Cry-Lo Ren

hey guys so I heard from a buddy of mine a way to get promo codes.

Simply buy their $10 gift card and that counts as a purchase thus you get your $10 plus the promo code. just dont forget to actually use the gift card towards your purchase afterwards when purchasing the item you actually want

I was wondering if that would work. Thanks for the update Cry-Lo.  If anyone needs a code I have one that expires April 1, 2016, 1:04 AM. PM if you need it and please pass along your's to the next.