Does anybody have an anovos discount code?

If you all think the Anovos ANH TK armor will fit someone 6'4" and 210 lbs, I would appreciate a code.  Didn't pull the trigger last year because I didn't know if it would fit and didn't know yet about FISD to ask then...

And I will gladly pay forward the code I get.

George

Sorry to join this so late, but is this the code for the $350.00 kit?  If so, anyone willing to share it?  Thanks!

Wipeout,

Thanks I posted the same question in the form for newbies "What armor is best for big folks" so hopefully I get an answer soon.  I will likely pull the trigger tomorrow so I will send you a note tomorrow.  I guess the worst is there is a extra black showing...

George

I was told Anovos used the original suites that where for 5' 10" and 175 folks. I have a Shadow Trooper suite on order and thinking of canceling it since I'm 6' 225. Check other posts here on the forum there is a big discussion of armor sizes I'm on a wait list for RT-MOD for one of his TK suites.

I have a code that expires tomorrow  March 4, 2016 7:51 PM. I was going to use it on my order of a Storm Trooper kit, but there's a problem in their system that I'm unable to ship it to my home, and I'm waiting for them to answer my support ticket. But it looks like they won't respond in time, so I will give this code for someone that needs it now, with the hope that they in return give me the new one they will receive so I can order mine later. PM me for the code. 

Thanks a lot for the code JulietLimaTango!!! :D<br><br>

Made the purchase of the First Order Stormtrooper Helmet (standard line) feel a bit less pricy.<br><br>

I've passed on my new code to jedinite.

Edited by TheRealAnakin