Does anybody have an anovos discount code?

hey folks,

I'm really looking forward to order an anovos classic stormtrooper now, since I heard that they may raise prices in the future (I asked the suport). It woult really help me to afford this piece if there was an discount code that anyone might share with me.

If I will get one after I purchased the kit I will give away mine too if anybody needs it.

Im already thankful for any answers. Im not sure if this is the right thread, but since it is about a hard armor I thought it might be right.

• Like 1

Well I got one now and I think I will get a new one for my order. If anyone needs it, ask me here :)

Did you get a new discount code for anovos? I could use one as I am looking at the kylo ren helmet.

I will then share any discount codes I receive.

Thanks

Edited by droid747

Those codes are for 10% off anovos.com. when you place an order they give you a new code.so whoever used those codes should be be posting the codes they received to keep this going. I was going to use one for a phasma helmet but now 8 don't think I will. I don't want to give them the money for a year or more before I receive the helmet. I don't think they will get that helmet shipped by the quoted time frame of fall 2016. They have already missed other projected dates on other items.

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2016 at 1:44 AM, moldycrow said:

Looking for a code as well - I'll definitely pass mine along to the next person if one of you would be willing to share!

I have no code - but i like your name.  :jc_doublethumbup:

----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020