RS Prop Masters, lack of communication

Afternoon all.

Ordered a full helmet and armour kit + finishing bundle back on the 26th of November from RS, was told it would be 2 - 3 weeks for delivery the deadline for that is tomorrow (17th) yet I've had no word from them.

Emailed Monday with no response.

Tuesday I sent a Facebook message with no response and it doesn't even show as read.

This morning sent a direct message through their website with.... no response.

There's nothing on FB, Twitter or their website about them being closed for Christmas or anything so just wondering if anyone on here has any clue as to what may be happening before I give up and try phoning them direct.

I know in all likelihood the responses will be "be patient" however all my emails at the time of ordering were responded to within an hour, and they do state on FB that they answer message with a couple of hours.

Cheers

Gaz

I've had the same experience with them as well. Very little communication. It does get frustrating but also be patient. Hopefully they will get back to you. My armor took 6 weeks for the build and delivery. I only received emails at the beginning and when it shipped.

When my RS armour came I emailed them for an update literally about ten minutes before it arrived at my door, I'd never received any communication about it coming, it just turned up.

I'm currently two months into waiting for a replacement neck seal from them and communication has been terrible, I'm still waiting for a response for my last email I sent over a week ago. Guess they're busy again but it is frustrating. I'd just try ringing them, might be the quickest way to get a reply.

Well I received a notification from UPS that shipping labels have been created for two packages from RS and I've rearranged the delivery for the 23rd when I'm home.

At least I know its coming but still nothing from RS themselves. I think its a poor show when they are fawning all over you and replying constantly when you're inquiring/buying from them yet as soon as they have the cash they move on and ignore you.

Well ups suck.

Even though I rearranged the delivery date, I checked the tracking this morning and its out for delivery, so I've attempted to change the address to my office.

We shall see what happens.

Well my stuff arrived on the 23rd, however there are some items missing from the accurate assembly bundle, the canvas belt wasn't there along with the male and female snaps and rivets for it, nor was the stelmax, and also the male side of the s-spring snaps for the cod and the ab to kidney closure. Emailed their direct support address which they included on a card and got a bounce back saying the inbox was full (good to see). So sent a seperate one to the info address and a message on facebook all of which have had no reply.

Also today i noticed, and correct me if i'm wrong and all RS armour is this way, but both calves are the same, i.e. once finished they will be identical. both left sides match as do both right sides.

Tried calling and no one answered, granted it was two days before christmas so god knows when I'll manage to get through to some one to sort this out.

I know they were busy on the lead up to christmas but they really need to sort their customer service and quality control out.

At least i've been able to get a start on the bucket.

I sent RS guys a small Xmas present the same day I sent others to some other friends. Everyone sent me a message letting me know they arrived fine and sound (even Dan Laws ;)) but nothing form RS. Didn't ask for anything in return, just to know if it arrived or should I make a postal claim at my office. I tried to contact them on FB and email and nothing...

Patience, I haven't hear of anyone who ordered from RS and did not receive a kit

Does 51 days, no communication, and I only ordered the gloves and strapping count as patience? I submitted a fraud claim with my bank after they didn't respond to emails in the past month.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Does 51 days, no communication, and I only ordered the gloves and strapping count as patience? I submitted a fraud claim with my bank after they didn't respond to emails in the past month.

That does sound bad and they don't appear to be great in the communication department which I think is inexcusable regardless of workload.

However did you try other communication options than email? They should respond to email but that's assuming receipt, spam filters can play a part, I'm not suggesting that's the issue at all but us always a potential factor.

I would suggest anyone with communication issues, try other means such as Facebook and phone also.

That does sound bad and they don't appear to be great in the communication department which I think is inexcusable regardless of workload.

However did you try other communication options than email? They should respond to email but that's assuming receipt, spam filters can play a part, I'm not suggesting that's the issue at all but us always a potential factor.

I would suggest anyone with communication issues, try other means such as Facebook and phone also.

Nah just email, it says on my order to contact them at I believe info@rspropmasters.com if there is any issues or questions. That email might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the one on my receipt. As a consumer I felt like I did everything I could have on my end.

Hi

The canvas belt comes from another supplier I waited a month for mine to arrive, the snaps are already fitted to the belt when you receive it.

Both shins are identical, but communication is very slow from them at times

Just had my RS build cleared and now waiting on my 501st ID

Mark

• Like 2

I recently made an order with them, emails between us are about 24-36 hours apart (time zone difference + x'mas / new year I guess). They do respond but my guess is they are overwhelmed during this holiday season.

As previously mentioned they did message me back in regards to the missing items from my completion kit, that was on the 27th.

Since then, nothing else. I'm going to give it another day or two before following up.

For the amount RS props charges (it's worth it because it's a great kit), they should have better communication. 

and for the professional look of their homepage!!

Sorry but it seems to be daily business to non-communicate with the customers. Anovos is nearly the same (if you take a look on some comments on their FB-page).

To all vendors without a regular communication (and I don't mean a call Center communication like Apple, Amazon & Co!):

WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS. WITHOUT US YOU CAN CLOSE YOUR SHOP. WE BRING THE MONEY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES! WE, THE CUSTOMERS, SPONSORING NEW PROJECTS!

Now I'm feeling better :lol:

• Like 1