Timberline Garrison

Blackbomber

Hello 501st memebers, Im new and have been seraching around and researching my armor to create for the 501st Legion, but I cant seem to get on the Timberline Garrison fourms, I registered on there a while ago as Blackbomber200 and no one has yet approved my account. So I was wondering if any of my fellow Stormtrooper brothers or sisters at the Timberline Garrison could let someone know in the technical support area that I would like to get approved, so I can get more direct help from people directly in my region as known as the Giant State of Montana. If anyone does know anyone in the Timberline Garrison could you please direct them to the forums so I could not only meet a member of my local garrison and get some help on the tech side so I can post directly in their forums, while also making friends with someone I hope to be able to troop with (Not to say that I don't want to troop with or make friends with other troopers around the country, but Id like to get to know my future Garrison first)!!! Thank you Troopers have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!!!

Edited by Blackbomber

Perhaps send an email to one of the following Timberline Garrison staff members :

GWM: Doug Atwood(TD 1430) tk1430@gmail.com

Or

CO: Doug Atwood(TD 1430) tk1430@gmail.com

Or

XO: Brandon Winters(TK 3497) jbwinters33@gmail.com

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 1