How to Remove Undersuit logos?

I'm with Eric on this, I would highly recommend keeping heat away from Lycra . You can also buy fabric specific black pens which do not wash out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's amazing!! Thank you for sharing this trick!!

Totally welcome!

I found out that my wife's "Non-acetone" nail polish remover worked well too and it didn't harm the material.

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 1

I used acetone, and scrubbing removed the label but left some light color residue that's not coming out lol. It is cracking and peeling some though, so I think it will eventually get worked off. Goo gone didn't do anything on the UA labels.

Under armor must use some kind of spray paint logo or something, cuz it was a pain to get off!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Glad it helped mate. I doused the old label location with a grease fighting dish soap then put it in the wash with "Tough Stains" laundry soapwhich helped with the residue left behind. After a few washes it was barely noticeable.

• Like 1

By the way, the paint stripping acetone removed it faster for me than nail polish remover.

I will try what you suggested.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up as I have a feeling this won't be my only compression suit over the next few years and I was planning on using UA next - cheers!

Thanks for the heads up as I have a feeling this won't be my only compression suit over the next few years and I was planning on using UA next - cheers!

The dish detergent and washing helped very little. I gave up and started sanding the residue off... then the shirt ripped! Doh! I can't recommend UA if you need to remove the label 100%.

I ordered some east bay just now, since the logos are not in visible areas. I will keep my UA as spare I guess.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

I have the UA Coolswitch Run top, in addition to the screen printed logos the back of the collar is grey cloth w/ the UA logo in black.

I ended up using fabric dye on it that's made for polyester I got from Jo Anne fabric. The instructions have you boil the shirt in the dye for around 30 minutes, when I took it out of the pot the chest logo was flaking off, and the inside printed tag was peeling. I used acetone based polish remover to no effect, will try again w/ 100% acetone from the hardware store. For those having difficulty, I suggest a hot water bath as it does not seem to hurt the material and definitely has an affect on the logos.

• Like 1

The Everlast shirt I used from Wally World, the logo has virtually gone and you can't see it unless you're nose to nose with it.

---------------

-In my application- this worked out for me but as seen may not work out for all.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed