First Order Trooper Armor?

Sorry if this has been asked..but I've been looking through the threads and can't find the answer.

Are there any vetted armor sellers that provide kits and/or completed first order stormtrooper armor ?  I've seen photos of people wearing the armor but I'm not sure where they're getting it.  I know it's not available yet through anovos.

I've looked through the vetted sellers list and sent out some e-mails asking the sellers.  Still waiting on replies.

thank you for any input.

Anovos is the only maker so far.

oh ok.

wondering where some people are getting it from then.  Doesn't seem like it's available through Anovos yet.

Wonder also if the pricing will be similar to the original stormtrooper kit they offer or more expensive when it becomes available.

The costumes you are seeing were for the 501st exclusive armor they built. There were only a limited number sold. They have not released it to the general public yet.

oh ok! that makes sense.

they look great.  can't wait to be able to purchase the armor.  

thanks for the info!

neither can I... get ur wallet ready.

oh ok! that makes sense.
they look great.  can't wait to be able to purchase the armor.  

thanks for the info!

Edited by cjdesign
  • Like 1

Well, not just the cost. The suits that are sold to the 501st only for now are incredibly time consuming to build. Just look at some of the build threads.

Well, not just the cost. The suits that are sold to the 501st only for now are incredibly time consuming to build. Just look at some of the build threads.

hmmm.  yeah and also no timeline on when they will be released.  it will be my first build so i'm also thinking maybe i should start on a regular trooper.

i don't know : /

im in the same boat. it will be my first armor build and im already reading ALLLLLLLLLLL the armor builds.

I pre-puchased the helmet back in phase 1... now waiting for it to arrive and speculating wildly about when the kit will be released. And saving my money in order to get it and all the tools required to help assemble it.

I really wished it would have come out by now or early 2016 so I could have it built in time to join the 501st and go to my local Comic Con dressed in armor(in may) but those dreams keep getting dashed by reality ;)

yeah I'm with you man.  would love to go to my local comic con (san diego) in the summer.
I've been reading the armor builds threads now too.  also watching a lot of youtube armor build videos. 
I don't know about you but I've never tried to do anything like building armor.

I'm thinking now about building an original trooper to start out with.  I don't know.  gotta make sure I can figure out what I'm doing.