Discovery Times Square first order pics

rhapsodyred99

Guys and gals I'm working to get the shots in high res to FISD, but in the meantime here is a photobucket of the TFA trooper. Tried to get lots of detail shots where I could.
Got lots of tie pilot and some snowy as well but they are not in this gallery.
Over all way too much prequal and padme dresses for me, but the TFA stuff was worth the price for me.

-----------------------

some to show here:

Chin Divit goes all the way around the helmet bottom:

rNvbRrP.jpg

chest line, cut out pill holes, two part chest not a yoke system:

5iW0WQ3.jpg

Helmet vents cut out and you can see the divit or recessed line is all th eway around the helmet:

yr1tg8z.jpg

rubber backed belt boxes (flush to plastic and cut at a curve at the back):

UY7aCf6.jpg

anyway hope these shots can help some folks answer some questions.

unfortunately it was too dark to get any detail of the backing of the pill holes.  the suit was about 2 feet up on a dias and we had to be about 3 feet back, and it was darkish and we couldnt use a flash.

irZLbFc.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

Wow Frank, those are some great pictures, and you really captured the tiny details that we've been struggling to see :)

I'm hoping you will share the photos of the new TIE pilot. There's a photo in your album that reveals the right arm of the TIE pilot, and confirms they have shoulder and forearm armor. But worst of all, it also reveals they are wearing a shiny jumpsuit. A whole unbreathable shiny pleather jumpsuit would just be yucky!

Thanks for sharing!

Charlie

The tie pilot has a sort of PVC coated cloth look. I've seen similar fabric at the store. Not PVC raincoat or rubber or leather. Reminds me of the really shiny nylon down jackets in uniqlo.<br><br>

I have a ton of pics from it, but I'm not on the Jolly Roger page.<br><br>

I can share them here though.

The tie pilot has a sort of PVC coated cloth look. I've seen similar fabric at the store. Not PVC raincoat or rubber or leather. Reminds me of the really shiny nylon down jackets in uniqlo.<br><br>

I have a ton of pics from it, but I'm not on the Jolly Roger page.<br><br>

I can share them here though.

Yes do it. I need to finalize the chest boxes 3D model I've done but I would really appreciate extra pictures just to confirm (or not) my work.

Edited by The5thHorseman