First Order Shield Build

TK-Sonic

One of you FOTK (I really want to type FOKT) nerds better suit up when you're done and take a high quality photo with one of these shields!

-Eric

Will do, boss.  :salute:

By the end of this week, I think you'll have all the photos you can stand (and them some). :)

• Like 2

Will do, boss.  :salute:

By the end of this week, I think you'll have all the photos you can stand (and them some). :)

There are some folks you know you can always count on. 

-Eric

• Like 2

Hey Rob do you have any finished pics

At this time I'm finishing the baton and shield along with my armor. Been way to busy to finish the shield. But its almost done. Stay tuned for pics from the Las Vegas Sign this wknd.

Here's how I did my back plate. Added some foamrubber  to the plate to protect the paint on my forearm and avoid some slippage. Added the foam handles so I could have something of more volume than a thin strap to hold on to.

FoqZr5Q.jpg

HgjnDDu.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 2

Here's how I did my back plate. Added some foamrubber  to the plate to protect the paint on my forearm and avoid some slippage. Added the foam handles so I could have something of more volume than a thin strap to hold on to.

Very nice. Where did you get the grips

Here are a couple post build shots and me trooping with some Garrison Tyranus mates at the National Air and Space Museum on Friday, 18 Dec. The shield looks good painted. I used the Rustoleum paint (semi-gloss white, semi-gloss black and silver over a flat white primer).

post-15795-0-14347900-1450646154_thumb.jpeg

post-15795-0-10116600-1450646207_thumb.jpeg

post-15795-0-75615600-1450646244_thumb.jpeg

post-15795-0-12929100-1450646418_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...