A funny thing happened while playing Battlefront...

Artshot

So, I have been playing Battlefront since it's release and having great fun running about shooting everything that moves (and occasionally my own side...sorry) and had a couple of those "Wish I took a picture" moments.

1) I got blown out of a tree on Endor while using Ewoks for cover, as I watched my stormtrooper body fly through the air, it was interesting to see it's foot get snagged on a platform and the body remain there, gently swinging from side to side.

2) Again on Endor, I am sure I saw somebody hitching a ride on the top of an AT-ST as it trampled through the forest, Stormtrooper surfing ?

Oh, and Jakku is now my favourite map, it's great fun being able to run and hide behind cover as you slowly advance on the rebels..........not so much fun when a lone gunman takes you out with a sniper shot, that shiny armour sure looks bright in the desert.

Incidentally if your playing the Fighter Squadron part, and you shoot me down, I will wait for you, I will follow you, I will get revenge on you.

Anyway, back to Battlefront, there's dying to do.

• Like 3

Are you playing on PS4? The share button is great for catching those funny moments - I've had a few where my body has gone flying like a rag doll and stuck somewhere :)

Also, yes you can ride the AT-AT if you can find somewhere high enough to jump across with the jump pack, although i usually fail hard when i try it 

Well, I've played Battlefront only twice, but the funniest thing I did was to dive into the Endor bunker at full speed with the spider bike until I crashed into a Stormtrooper (or maybe he just shot the speeder,i dunno, it went faaaast). After that I kinda couldn't do anything better so I handed over the controller ^_^

I am not really a gamer but I got Battlefront and it's been so much fun so far, despite how awful I am at it, lol.

Anyone else have the problem, when the game forces you to be a rebel, of always thinking the stormtroopers are on your side? Heh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have been playing Battlefront on PC, and the think I am really good at is dying. My game name is TK11469, so when you see my emoji it's a photo of me in TK shoulders up but I saved it sideways so I have assumed the dead position .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Just had a similar incident in the caves on Hoth... A team mate (Snowtrooper), got launched upwards after an explosion. His foot got stuck in the ice ceiling (like Luke, when the ice monster hangs him up). Just dangling there :D

Some great 'ragdoll' moments in this game.

• Like 1