Unusual E-11 Model?

I spotted this supposed E-11 on the Star Wars Wiki, and I'm confused. This clearly isn't a standard E-11 blaster, and I can't find any reference to its origins myself. It still bears the hallmarks of being based on the Sterling SMG, but has several unique additions, including a block where the magwell used to be, added nubs and a port where the counter normally goes, and a considerably different barrel shroud, muzzle, and front sight.

E-11_NEGWT.jpg

Anyone know where this comes from?

It is not ROTJ E-11 as it appeared on screen. Look at the t-tracks, front muzzle foresight and backsight. It should look like this:

-------------

I think it might be a blaster from a game of some sort?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

That graphic is from the 2004(?) Guide to Weapons and Technology. It was the updated book that came out in between episodes 2 and 3.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Based on that, I'd say it was either shown in episode 2 or 3 or even clone wars... Maybe finding it in the Weapons and Technology book would help too...

On 12/10/2015 at 11:32 PM, starchwreck said:

That graphic is from the 2004(?) Guide to Weapons and Technology. It was the updated book that came out in between episodes 2 and 3.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is there inded on the left page. And they are showing the schematics of a ROTJ E-11 under the text on the right page. And this still doesn't make it screen accurate.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 5 years later...