Ap durability?

Looking into as much as I can on my own but could really use some advice. I was thinking about getting either trimmed or ready out of box from AuthenticProps. Was just wondering how durable their stuff was, if it holds up for trooping and other events relatively well? I'm 6 foot and 135 lbs so I think I fit the bill. Just any advice would be super helpful!

I assure you that AP is a great set of armor, Connor.  Believe me, if it wasn't, it would certainly not be on the vetted sellers' list!  You can always opt for the "ready to wear" kit, but with all the tutorials available here you can order the trimmed set and be confidant that you can do it yourself, and save some money in the process.  (We are here to help).  You will not only get a better understanding of how it is put together, which will make it easier if you need repairs or modifications in the future, but feel proud of a job well done!

• Like 1

We have a few guys with AP armor, all seem happy with the quality and how it is holding up.

• Like 1

Don't worry, the ABS is durable. I'm pretty rough with my armor as I like to kneel, sit, stunt when needed, and I usually throw my armor in a bag when going for a troop, and so far I haven't had any break.

More and more people in my Squad use AP and they abuse it. Never had problems with it. I personally own an AP bucket, and I love it. With the new changes that Mark made, the kit looks even better.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk