hot toys jakku exclusive what do you think?

pedro2931

I was on toyark today and came across a new hot toys first order figure and it seems like its a variant of the heavy gunner trooper but ive also seen some stills of the heavy gunner without the cannon .. it seems like a pretty cool figure what do you guys think?

?image72-1024x717.jpeg

Awwww its mini Clint!

-Eric

Hahahaha QFT. I've spent enough on SideShow for the rest of the year - this will have to go on my wish list for next year. Super cool though

• Like 1

Actually what I noticed is that it is the same figure in the heavy weapons trooper in this figure set:

---------------

There is also now a stormtrooper officer with red pauldron. Anyone notice the ammo pouch?

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/902603-first-order-stormtrooper-officer/lg/star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-officer-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902603-04.jpg

This is in addition to the squad leader:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/902539-first-order-stormtrooper-squad-leader/lg/star-wars-first-order-squad-leader-stormtrooper-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902539-03.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I think I've already spent my sideshow budget for the next two years. This one will likely have to be one of those "maybe"

On 12/5/2015 at 7:03 AM, Darth Aloha said:
Awwww its mini Clint!

-Eric

Hahaha.. Good one.

On 12/5/2015 at 11:40 AM, camprandall said:
I won't build binoculars, I can't build binoculars, I won't build binoculars...

give him an hour and he'll post a pic of his new binoculars.

On 12/5/2015 at 11:52 AM, Daetrin said:
There is also now a stormtrooper officer with red pauldron. Anyone notice the ammo pouch?

i had actually pictured something like that a week or two ago. It was after I had seen a production photo of a stormy with the heavy weapons vest that also had the shoulder pouches so I figured that there was a chance the shoulder pouch could be seen in other setups. With that in mind I started on these last week. Very much a WIP.

kXwMQVF.jpg
Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Yeah, they should make every single version and variation of trooper, each with some limited edition accessories but with the same base trooper. So that collectors MUST spend $200 a pop x 50 different troopers, basically just for an accessories pack.

• Like 1