Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

Have fun at the con, I can't wait for our big one here (it's in Nov)

I'm gonna have to make point to do a road trip to the Outer Rim to exchange some badges!

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to make point to do a road trip to the Outer Rim to exchange some badges!

Don't forget us for Labour Day weekend. FanExpo in Toronto, 4 day event, and it's a big one. Last year we had a TK march of 20+ Stormtroopers, we're hoping it'll be bigger this year. Mark your calendar for,it, it's an awesome event to join in on.

Can look it up, they've already started announcing Guests for it.

• Like 1

Don't forget us for Labour Day weekend. FanExpo in Toronto, 4 day event, and it's a big one. Last year we had a TK march of 20+ Stormtroopers, we're hoping it'll be bigger this year. Mark your calendar for,it, it's an awesome event to join in on.

Can look it up, they've already started announcing Guests for it.

Tell you what Dan, if I can convince the Emperor the next time we come out to Ontario - I will try and time it right - bring all my armor and do a Troop with you guys - that would be a stellar experience.

I wanted to do the same thing when we go to Anaheim in October - I want to try and get badges from all the Garrison's I've travelled to.

Unfortunately due to being over budget I won't be able to do this year but still looking to meet some 501st kin when we go back to Disneyland - fingers crossed -

I wonder if there's a garrison outside of Cancun - gonna have to check the map.

This was a few years back...<br><br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://youtu.be/cQelOGlb-u8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://youtu.be/cQelOGlb-u8<br><br></a><br>

Had a better turn out couple years later, and last year. TK numbers keep growing lol<br><br>

Lookup FanExpo 2015 Stormtrooper for most recent video

Edited by TK 2759
  • Like 1

I missed our badge run by two weeks....BUUUT was able to pick up some anyways the guy in charge of our merch had ordered a bunch more..

I'm pretty sure if I let my partner know that I compared her to the emperor she really would shoot lightning out of her fingers...

• Like 4

I missed our badge run by two weeks....BUUUT was able to pick up some anyways the guy in charge of our merch had ordered a bunch more..

I'm pretty sure if I let my partner know that I compared her to the emperor she really would shoot lightning out of her fingers...

Started ugh painting again and made it as easy as possible so I wouldn't botch it.

Using the AP decal outlines I re-purposed them as templates and began painting. Let them sit for about 3-4 minutes then removed the make-shift templates - worked pretty good imo

0ae1317f6745000109a6f7f57f5a83e5.jpg

e85876d48bc99342eb7a61f7bce7d7ed.jpg

• Like 2

Airwolf was good but Macgyver will always be my favorite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG.. I can't believe you guys totally forgot about BLUE THUNDER!!!!

Have fun at the con, I can't wait for our big one here (it's in Nov)

Take lots of pictures!!! I wanna see!!!! :D

• Like 1

OMG.. I can't believe you guys totally forgot about BLUE THUNDER!!!!

Take lots of pictures!!! I wanna see!!!! :D

Didn't forget - it was a movie not a TV show

LOL I have one of these too. Unquestioned loyalty should be part of my wedding vow to her...

• Like 3

Right then Shin Closures.

They are still being secured but I thought I would get the jump on getting them in the thread.

Here is the problem:

There is a gap in the closure that did not close up when I tried Velcro and I was confident that hooks and elastics would do nothing to close it up either.

So I have decided to try zippers and design them similar to a wet suit so there is a draw tag to pull the zipper up (leftover bungees from my neck seal.

f521b3527615850ee6c5abd0c7cc9bfc.jpg