Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

One last push in the morning and I'll have a done bucket buddy. I realized I'm enjoying it more if I go slow, might not aim so hard on comicon or do a few steps a day and then haulass a few weeks before lol

Push for FanExpo on labour day weekend.

I was thinking that but I don't want people thinking I'm only in this for free tickets and I know everyone wants to go to fan expo. But that is the fallback date. I also said that and then trimmed all of my arm pieces down lol. Just have to fit them now.

• Like 1

I was thinking that but I don't want people thinking I'm only in this for free tickets and I know everyone wants to go to fan expo. But that is the fallback date. I also said that and then trimmed all of my arm pieces down lol. Just have to fit them now.

There's always Niagara ComicCon in June.

Edited by TK 2759

That sounds ominous..Everything okay with the bucket after the attempt?

The iron will not work for the notch. Too big of an area. Back to trimming! Edited by Pyrates

On second thought..... I didn't realize that the notch wasn't cut out prior to shipping. If you don't want to risk using a hobby iron to flatten out the mod lines, you could always use bondo or some kind of filler to smooth it out. You'll have to go back and paint over it but it'd work. 

One step away from going stunt- teeth not co-operating - trying my wood burning tool as my last ditch effort- don't want to use paste on extra teeth - bumski's

Practicing on scrap first

Edited by Pyrates