Sandtrooper backpack

redking1

Hey guy's. So i have been hard at work on my sandtrooper costume,Really only need the boot's and a pauldren (got one but not sure about it). So i'm getting ready for this friday's for the love of the force convention down in manchester!

So i'm writing this to ask about the 501st qulifications for backpacks. It sais for level 2 the backpack must not have personal liberties such as light's etc. I was wondering if anyone know's will it still be acceptable if i put hinges on one of the box's as storage. As i will most likely buy stuff and have no where to put it as cloak room's are not provided due to security.

and a quick other question the local 501st garisson ( Sentinal Squad UK, 501st, and 99th garrison) Will be trooping,i presume there will likely be a march,even though i have not joined yet and my armour is almost up to 501st qulification. Will i be eligable to march with them/troop? :)

Thanks! 

post-23973-0-51199600-1448703958_thumb.jpg

The no-no's mentioned are visible variations to the backpack that they are prohibiting.

What you are suggesting sounds like thru alterations, would be totally hidden. Kinda like TK's adding voice amps or wallets inside their armor.

Edited by wingnut65