AP ESB Build WIP

no no the frown mesh is velcro'ed in that's why the mesh has a gap bud.

Velcro shouldn't interfere with ears, unless you stuck them on with it... Only place Velcro should be is on inside of bucket... Personally, I think it looks good, now just to paint the frown and tears, and vents.

I'm happy you went with epoxy for the lenses. I really feel it's the most secure way. Although I have to add a nose rest to mine because my head Is so massive.

lol, and totally man it works really great I wish my lenses didn't get so scratched. I am very sloppy.

Does anyone out there have a suggestion for fixing scratched lenses?

• Like 1

I went and broke the golden rule. I didn't like the ear gap on my right ear and heat gunned it beyond repair it's warped and awful.... the helmet is a bit warped too but nothing a replacement ear can't hind. Please I'm begging the masses for some help and or a replacement. ..

Hey brother you can start to relax - I'm doing a Hero build, so you can have my AP ears. You just pay for shipping I will PM you later to get your address.

Edited by Pyrates

lol, and totally man it works really great I wish my lenses didn't get so scratched. I am very sloppy.

Does anyone out there have a suggestion for fixing scratched lenses?

For lenses, there's scratch remover for glasses, with should work. Try the Novus as that may work too

OMG Aaron you are my lord and saviour I will pay the shipping no problemo. are the untrimmed?

Hey brother you can start to relax - I'm doing a Hero build, so you can have my AP ears. You just pay for shipping I will PM you later to get your address.

Now there has got to be a way to to pop that bit of warping from the buck itself... Maybe a warm water bath?

Be careful with adding more heat...

The ear looked fine, wasn't any need to try to fix it... IMO

Edited by TK 2759

For lenses, there's scratch remover for glasses, with should work. Try the Novus as that may work too

Perfect thanks Dan. Man you should see the size of these bottles I got a three pack of 8oz bottles. 1-3

• Like 1