AP ESB Build WIP

OOOps I forgot that means something different in the UK lol sorry about that Marc.

Well done and congrats!
.........Not sure about that second pic though mate.

Edited by ComradeDave

Well boys and girls I just got this Email!

501st_zps31uligwm.jpg

TK-22788 Reporting for duty!

20160701_165157_zpsj8adcxmx.jpg

Awwwww yaaaaaa trooper!!!! Welcome aboard, and bloody great to have you!!!

LET'S ROCK - (air guitar)

https://youtu.be/Zdeo-i6uw5g

• Like 1

OOOps I forgot that means something different in the UK lol sorry about that Marc.

Hahaha........ I never took offence to it mate. Don't take it down on my behalf.

Never knew it was a peace sign though.

I bet you're over the moon tonight!

• Like 1

It is bitter sweet I was super excited then my sister got in touch with us right after. She was going to have a baby but at the ultrasound today the doctor couldn't find a heartbeat... She lost the baby :'( I'm devastated. I'm super happy about this but the other news is tragic. I'm glad to be part of this family and I know I can count on my fellow troopers' thoughts and prayers for my little sister.

Edited by ComradeDave

Congrats trooper, great to see you finally brought it home. Its been a long journey but you did a great job. Sorry to hear about your sister.

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well boys and girls I just got this Email!

501st_zps31uligwm.jpg

TK-22788 Reporting for duty!

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! At this moment, I don't know who is more excited, me or you!!! You totally rocked it! Congratulations brother, so well deserved! You so freakin deserve it!! Yes!!!. Your hard work, determination and your ability to continue to push on left me inspired this entire time. Congrats again!!! Man, don't be a stranger, remember you have a ton of experience to share with the up and coming troopers. We need to share our stories, Troopers helping Troopers!! 

• Like 1

It is bitter sweet I was super excited then my sister got in touch with us right after. She was going to have a baby but at the ultrasound today the doctor couldn't find a heartbeat... She lost the baby :'( I'm devastated. I'm super happy about this but the other news is tragic. I'm glad to be part of this family and I know I can count on my fellow troopers' thoughts and prayers for my little sister.

Awe man, so sorry brother. Thoughts and prayers for your sister during this time.

• Like 1

Thanks you guys I love you all :) your kind words filled me with joy tonight! So proud to be 501st er. Thanks for everything!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks you guys I love you all :) your kind words filled me with joy tonight! So proud to be 501st er. Thanks for everything!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I too am sorry about the bad news, thoughts are with you and yours ... Keep well all of you.
  • Like 1

If anyone is interest in reading a book... I followed the instructions that CMF trooper suggested and wrote a tome of a Reporting for Duty speech in which all of you are thanked!

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37988-tk-22788-reporting-for-duty/#entry506703

Tweaking things up in the meantime for my EIB submission

Edited by ComradeDave
  • Like 3

Little update working on my EIB submission, hope to get this in for Fan Expo!

Nice one. Keep that momentum going hey!

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

• Like 1