Kashyyyk Trooper (white variant)

yoshix

Ok, so I've decided the Kashyyyk Trooper (white variant) will be my next costume to build. I've got the kashyyyk armor on its way and sound be here Friday. I have about a hundred questions but I'll start from the top.<br><br>

The CRL states "status undefined" and "This CRL is a work in progress.As such, this costume must be approved by the Legion Membership Officer, via the appropriate section of the Legion forum."<br><br>

So, should I contact the Legion Mebership Officer before I start modifying my armor?<br><br>

Should I contact the LMO if I have questions about the CRL as it is incomplete? <br><br>

Should I even be attempting a costume that it seems no one has done before? <br><br>

I was hoping to get some answered before I start asking so of my other question <br><br>

Thanks

Lol! I shouldn't have assumed I wound be the first. I found more info on bikerscout.net. like think I've got the answers to the questions I've asked.<br><br>

I'll make my costume first the contact tthe LMO for approval. <br><br>

For questions on the CRL, I'll contact "Grumpy"<br>

As he wrote the CRL and has ab approved white kashyyyk scout costume. <br><br>

Wish me luck!

• 1 month later...

Approved!<br><br>

It took a solid mouth of hard work but I'm approved as the second kashyyyk trooper white variant in the legion. <br><br>

Sorry for not posting photos here but I'm way to lazy to resize them and I can't seem to get them to work photobucket<br><br>

So check this out if your interested <br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=14448'>http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=14448</a><br><br>

End of transmission