ANH and ROTJ armor question

New member here, been lurking for some time, and am interested in getting my own set once I return to the US. My question is what are the differences between the ANH, ESB, ROTJ armor? If there's already a thread on this I apologize and if some could please pm me the link that'd be greatly appreciated.

Evan I am still fairly new to this but in the absence of any other posts: Compared to ANH, ESB has differences in the helmet decals and frown colour and the holster is fastened differently to the belt and on the opposing side and different hand plates. ROTJ is different again with trim on the armour edging. Each of the blasters are also different with greeblies. The CRL links will highlight the differences for you.<br><br><br>

I'm sure someone with far more experience can give more info.<br><br>

Edit for spelling.... Damn auto correct blisters* blasters*

Edited by Chip

ANH & ESB are the same armor except for the hand plates, the holster attachment, and some painting details. <br>

ROTJ was made from recasting an ESB suit and gives just about every piece a distinct look, especially the helmet.