ANH Hero TK

I am just about ready to submit my ANH Hero TK for approval.  I took the first round of pictures, but noticed things that should be changed.  The pictures are here: https://schraeds.shutterfly.com/pictures/5907

Shoulders should come forward more

Biceps come down

Forearms come down

Blacker gloves

New undershirt without seams

Maybe wear a balaclava so that you can't see up my helmet

Can anyone else see anything that I need to fix?

post-22484-0-37144200-1448218968_thumb.jpg

The other pictures are too big to load, but are on the link.

Hi Matt, looks good!<br>

A couple of things I noticed which probably won't matter for approval, but would just improve the overall look.<br>

Try to bring the drop box up on your right hand side (left side in photo) to match the other side (which looks perfect).<br>

For EIB/Centurion, the rivets you've used for the ab/kidney and the thigh ammo belt need to be dome head, yours look like they might be open pop rivets?<br>

Do you have a strap from your bicep to forearm? That would help to reduce the amount of black space between them.<br>

Good luck!

Scott,

Thanks.  The lower belt box fell off before I took the picture. It is Velcro, so it's easy to adjust.

I have a strap between the forearm and bicep.  The top of the forearm is near my elbow, so the bicep has to come down (the forearm can't go up).  I have 2 snaps on the strap, so I can shorten that distance with the move.

They are pop rivets.  I had limited tools and building skills, and basic approval is enough for me.