Holster attachment help

Navajo Bro

Quick question about attaching the holster and making it functional.... 

1)  Obviously you have to cut out the notches for a blaster to lock in, what type of tool did you guys use?  I'm thinking a half inch cutting wheel on a dremel?  Very carefully lol?

2)  I also assume the top and bottom bolts/screws go in past the resin and into the plastic spacer, and then the lock nut goes on the end?  Inside the plastic?

3)  If you get the ball bearing thing I assume you cut off the resin detail where it would sit?

Any help, especially photos of progress or angles other then the stock "put together shot from the top" ones would GREATLY help me hahaha!

I'm so close to being done now :)

I didn't cut my resin holster, but chose to go with one of the metal sets. That said, answers are:

1. I'll let someone who actually did it answer for sure, but I believe a low profile router bit is best

2. Yep, right on through. The tricky bit is the listed bolts don't go through to the inside of the thigh. So if you've already mounted that piece, either cut from the inside to create holes you can get a wrench into, or flood the hole with epoxy to grab the bolt threads.

3. Yep, slice that puppy off.