Rob .T .

E11 build diary , RS kit build

Really cool blaster. Looks great. First time I see pictures of an RS outside their promo pics at their web. Really cool.<br>

You don't fool me here! You've built a display stand with two legs of the classic millennium falcon action ship of the 80's. I own one and my son loves to play with it. Happy they are bringing it back to screen in ep7!.<br>

I agree with you. Light weathered seems somehow better for a tk. Very nice job. Thanks for sharing.

Well spotted that man! When I was trying to get it to stand up on its own for some photographs, I hunted around for something to balance it on . As it happens, I had an early falcon in the corner of the room , in pieces being cleaned up for a rebuild . I used the legs in the photo !<br><br>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Rob .T .

Looks great Rob (yes, there's a few people reading...). You could add a little more realism by painting around the selector switch area in Silver, and also the grip in gloss black to make it stand out a little more.

Cheers guys, with Lord , the grip looks good in real life , it really looks like bakerlite , although the movie ones were no doubt painted . I might try some more subtle weathering with maybe graphite . Thawns guard , I painted the inners black because I figured the movie ones would have got paint on them . I'll probably re visit the gun after I've trooped it a few times, to see how it survives and what damage it incurs going in and out of the holster .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk