The actual TFA Undersuit

JimmyC

I could reproduce this suit with rubberized parts, but I can't beat the price of 29 euros.

Mine cost me $102 with shipping. If you can beat that, then you probably have a market waiting for you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You can probably get away with not having the shiny one if you are in a pinch. The shiny part is actually like a spandex like material. Probably very similar to the Mara Jade jump suit material if you are familiar. I mean if you could make some undershorts or boxers with that shiny material and wear is over top the jump suit...?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ordered my suit over the christmas holidays and received my under suit a couple of weeks ago. the PVC part around the butt and thighs is very shiny, I think it may need dulling down a bit. Are there any reference pics floating around that show TFA TK's shiny butts? ;-)

Mine came yesterday. From the time I placed the order to the time it arrived took eight days - which coming from the UK is lightning fast. It's definitely thicker than your standard UnderArmor-type compression gear - more like t-shirt thickness - but still stretchy. I ordered an XL and it fits perfectly.

just curious, if I were 6'1- 6'2 at around 175-180 lbs would XL work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put in order. Cost was $95 u.s. including shipping. All the previous orders may have brought the cost down. Thanks<br>

Now I'll have the under suit , got the gloves, waiting for the ordered helmet. Now I just need the armor to go on sale as I missed the presale.

Is the rubberized area specifically required for level 1 approval?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nope. A standard TK undersuit is fine for basic approval.