Lucky#Eleven - Phoenix Props Pipe Kit with Completion Set, Conversion Counter, Inner Barrel and more Add-Ons

T-Jay

Hello everybody :)

In case the video does not play, here is the text:

Almost 2 years after building the first E-11, it is now time to bring a new one to the next level. The FISD members were always helpful and encouraging. Last time, this turned the build and documentation into real fun.

For the same reasons, this new build will be shared here soon. The plan is to combine a resin kit with many upgrade parts and to integrate a lot of the modifications, as shown in the FISD E-11 Blaster Reference.

This time the pictures tell the story, so below is a little teaser…

22360741743_3f701a0068_b.jpg

Interactive table of contents for easier navigation to individual posts:

- Update #01 - Unboxing
- Update #02 - Preparing for the days to come
- Update #03 - Paint in the first build step                 plus Corrective Actions on bolt colors
- Update #04 - Dark side of the bolt
- Update #05 - Inside the receiver (back end)
- Update #06 - Inside the receiver (front end)          plus Corrective Actions on front muzzle
- Update #07 - Get a grip
- Update #08 - Finger on the trigger
- Update #09 - The end (cap) is near
- Update #10 - Slowly crawling forward
- Update #11 - Lucky number eleven
- Update #12 - Work on front end
- Update #13 - Carving nightmare with the folding stock
- Update #14 - Details on the folding stock
- Update #15 - Preparations for paintwork
- Update #16 - Bob Ross & “The Joy Of Painting”
- Update #17 - Making new things look old
- Update #18 - Sterling SMG L2A3
- Update #19 - The one with the open bolt
- Update #20 - Like the prop-builders did in 1976
- Update #21 - Back on track (T-track tutorial)
- Update #22 - The power cylinders
- Update #23 - Railworks
- Update #24 - The M38 Telescope(s)
- Update #25 - Hollowed scope with small parts
- Update #26 - Hengstler counter
- Update #27 - Cables without labels

- Final Credits

Edited by T-Jay
  • Like 6

Looking forward to seeing this. You should pick up one of these completion sets. They're pretty good, I hear ;)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28444-fs-completion-sets-for-e-11-resin-kits-with-worldwide-insured-shipping-and-paypal/

I'm very much looking forward to this as I plan on doing basically the same build.   (...)

That sounds interesting, Dan. Any plans yet on when you will start this? I heard that Bulldog44 and Twnbrother are also thinking of new builds. Let’s flood the FISD with build threads.

Looking forward to seeing this. You should pick up one of these completion sets. They're pretty good, I hear ;)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28444-fs-completion-sets-for-e-11-resin-kits-with-worldwide-insured-shipping-and-paypal/

Had a good laugh on this one. Yes, it is already there in that picture – and in the headline ;)

Another legendary Tino blaster build begins! Best of luck on this. Looking forward to learn lots of new tricks to add to my DVH V1 kit.

Thanks Brian. Sounds like you expect a lot of new modifications but this build is rather to combine many of the mods from the Blaster Reference. Okay, maybe there will be one new thing… B)

excellent! looking forward to watching this.

Thanks Derrek. Keep your resin spare parts ready for shipping to me, while I try to not mess up mine - and don’t leave the country. Lol.

...rubbing hands together briskly...<br>

Yep, this is gonna be good!!! Very exciting! No pressure, Tino...

Wish I could start already, Aaron. But there are things to take into consideration, like the correct order and so on. However, I expect this build to be completed a little bit faster than the last one. We will see.

Can't wait to see your build. I learned so much from you....

Wow! I feel honored by your words, Mike. Thanks a lot. You have my deepest respect.

This should be good. Looking forward to updates

Hey Adam, unfortunately my opening post does not contain that much information like yours (what a start!) as I am focussed on documenting all steps to assist other builders in the future, who use a Completion Set.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That's a lot of stuff!<br>

Looks you've been a veeeery good boy this year and Santa has visited you in advance.<br>

For some parts you have more than one option (how many counters are you planing to have?)<br>

Can't wait to see what are you going to do with all that...<br>

Thanks for sharing.

Could take a while though. Almost exactly one month from opening post to unboxing. Look out for the next progress step mid January  :laugh1:  :laugh1:

The delay was mostly my fault :D

• Like 1

That's a lot of stuff!<br>

Looks you've been a veeeery good boy this year and Santa has visited you in advance.<br>

For some parts you have more than one option (how many counters are you planing to have?)<br>

Can't wait to see what are you going to do with all that...<br>

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Curro. Aaron (usaeatt2) shipped a lot more parts than what I had asked for, now it is nice to have options, or spare parts - or parts for another build :rolleyes:

The conversion counter is only a half part and needs to be added to the other half of a resin Hengstler. The digital counter from Scott was added to the box of the Disney E-11. Maybe I modify this blaster later for my children. And the 2nd scope from Derrek was just in case my attempt fails…

Its good to see all the parts laid out... This should be an interesting build

Really? To be honest, looking at all the boxes and parts made me think “Oh boy, what have you started here?!” :)

oooo, pretty!

This will be an interesting build to watch :D

Thanks D. You already KNOW of something interesting coming very soon… ;)

Could take a while though. Almost exactly one month from opening post to unboxing. Look out for the next progress step mid January  :laugh1:  :laugh1:

No worries, Ian. I hope to be faster from now on. But tomorrow is the TFA movie premiere and soon it's Christmas. Will do my best to keep you amused ;)

You definitely have all the parts now.

Well, I have no ideas left of what else could be added to this kit. But now I need to meet the expectations of the people here – not sure if that will work in EVERY case…

The delay was mostly my fault :D

Don’t worry. It caused some tension. :laugh1:

• Like 2