My AM2.0 build, what I've got so far

I might go back and trim the left ear a little more, not sure just yet. I also am not completely happy with how high the brow turned out but its stuck now so I'll live with it. This is my first build and for some reason the body and helmet scared me less than the limbs did.

Well you can always pull the brow trim itself down a little bit to close that gap a touch if you like. My AM 2.0 brow turned out quite low, but I didn't trim anything to get it that way. Must have been how the parts of the back are glued together. Still, I think yours looks great!

Yeah. I figured that out after the fact, and that's one thing I'll be fixing. I did manage to cut the cod extension off before I installed the rivet. I've still seen a couple guys pass centurion here lately with the AM2 butt extension still in place though.

Looking good!  Nice paint on the bucket.  I agree with the stripes being a little low

FYI, I just had a review from my local Attaché and he suggested a single elastic strap between the chest and ab. That would allow a lot more ability to turn my upper body when trooping.  I currently have two double snaps and it is pretty rigid and I noticed you have three singles