My Captain Phasma Build

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there will be another Male Captain in the Movie...

According to the Wookiepedia article, every Star Destroyer has a Captain who is the final authority for the trooper's on board. I think it's highly likely that there will be a male Captain at some point. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Wookiepedia article, every Star Destroyer has a Captain who is the final authority for the trooper's on board. I think it's highly likely that there will be a male Captain at some point. :)

I've also read though that Phasma's chrome armor was made out of Palpatine's pleasure yacht from Episode II I think? So other Captains may be unlikely to have the chrome finish.

Still, this armor is looking awesome so far, and I love the Phasma look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read that as well since I've posted this, and agree that the chrome may not continue. That being said, there are female Imperial Stormtroopers in the legion and there are none in cannon that I know of, so a male Phasma should be fine.

And yes, the armor is superb!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im looking into getting this bucket from Shawn.  Was thinking of spray painting it myself, but what you had done looks good.  How has it held up?  Seems like most 3p0's i see the paint is chipping or flacking anywhere there is a moving part.  

The painting process might be Cosmi Chrome. I used to help someone do it and its a simple process but somewhat expensive. Once I do a Phasma I plan on using cosmi chrome but you need to do a lot of body work to get a flawless finish. 

Im looking into getting this bucket from Shawn.  Was thinking of spray painting it myself, but what you had done looks good.  How has it held up?  Seems like most 3p0's i see the paint is chipping or flacking anywhere there is a moving part.  

The painting process might be Cosmi Chrome. I used to help someone do it and its a simple process but somewhat expensive. Once I do a Phasma I plan on using cosmi chrome but you need to do a lot of body work to get a flawless finish. 

Here is the sample what the paint shop did

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3Co2jvdrkOU"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by tk2092

• 2 weeks later...