Thought I would share pics of my new armor!

So last week I took delivery of a big brown box filled with plastic shiny goodies!!! I swear I felt like a kid on Christmas day!!! Anyway here it is, my fully built set of Troopermaster ROTJ armor.

Enjoy!!!  :D

unpackaging1_zpsczbxj3dr.jpg

unpackaging2_zpsn8deewwt.jpg

unpackaging3_zpstethu19o.jpg

unpackaging4_zpsajewgshk.jpg

unpackaging5_zpst4x2oohg.jpg

The first mod I made was to add Verne's gorgeous silkscreen ROTJ decals. This really helped sell the look and authenticity of the helmet up close. These decals are amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to further improve the look of their helmet, whether an ESB lid or ROTJ. 

silkscreendecals_zpswcomp9ey.jpg

The second mod was to stuff foam into the mictips. I also applied silver to the edges using a metallic paint pen. 

mictipsmod_zpstpl9wm4x.jpg

Last but not least, I added an authentic hardhat liner. At the time of taking this photo, I was still working on the stitching so tape was used to hold it in place. 

helmetliner_zpsrfpbwmhq.jpg

Here I am all suited up for a troop at a local Anime convention. 

neko2_zpsdrmorgwx.jpg

neko3_zpsvzgpnsdb.jpg

neko4_zpssjb1cjgm.jpg

neko5_zpsorka2sgx.jpg

neko6_zpssfhxsmai.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEX

I can't thank you enough Paul for all the magnificent work you put into making this suit! The armor really shines and was admired by many at the convention! Thank you much!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by TKCaleb
  • Like 4

thanks man! I know most think ROTJ style is the black sheep of TK armor but it's my favorite!

I do like the ROTJ armor. Im just to fat to wear one loll.

Paul does a fantastic job with these armors.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Looking awesome, Caleb!

Seeing the armour on you really brings it to life and looks so much better than it did when I was building it for you. I am pleased that you are so happy with it :)

The ROTJ is a great set of armour. I understand not everyone likes it and that could be down to the kits that have been available in the past. This armour is completely different to any other and is more accurate to original armour not only in shape, but assembly too. No doubled up parts. No badly fitting parts. No heat bending required. This is as good as it gets for ROTJ fans (until a screen used suit gets cast and the chances of that are very slim) :D

Thanks for sharing your photos :duim:

• Like 3

Best ROTJ I've seen ever! Truly fantastic armor. That last picture is amazing in the way it really looks the part. And i love that extra touch you added with the vintage helmet liner. These kinds of extras make all the difference to me.

• Like 1

I have to confess that I just don't like the ROTJ armor (sorry), but you are wearing it well and you look really good!

Well done!

You are going to make your garrison proud!

Kudos to Paul for another set of staggering armor!

• Like 1

Best ROTJ I've seen ever! Truly fantastic armor. That last picture is amazing in the way it really looks the part. And i love that extra touch you added with the vintage helmet liner. These kinds of extras make all the difference to me.

Thanks man! I have to admit, that last picture is also a favorite of mine.  B)

Thank you all for the warm complements. Once I get my 501st ID, I will be applying for EIB and Centurion status.

Thank you all for the warm complements. Once I get my 501st ID, I will be applying for EIB and Centurion status.

:jc_doublethumbup: