JohnDoe2000

Greedings from Germany

Hi all,

this week I jointed the German Garrison and the this community. I am 35 years old and work in a software development company.

Since I saw the movies the first time (long, long ago...) I am a Star Wars fan and I always wanted to own a stormtrooper uniform.

I have some do-it-yourself skills but I did never work with plastic and I'm a little concerned about this. I want to start building a stormtrooper helmet (don't know yet whether stunt or hero) and if I didn't mess it up I think that I go the next step by building the armor to become a member of the 501st.

Sorry about my bad English. I hope you help me anyway.

Kind regards,

Christian

Hi Christian, welcome to the white zone. Feel free to ask any questions and you will get help within a short time.

By the way, what part of Germany do you come from?

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Essen, yay!

Hailing in from Datteln here.

Welcome to the White Zone!

Like T-Jay said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have you already decided which armor it's gonna be?

May i recommend troopermaster?

Datteln? That's right around the corner.

ANY advice is very welcome!

I have NO clue. In the German garrison forum some people bought the RS armour and they said that the armour is very good.

I think that they don't offer the hero armour if I understand it right. And on the homepage I can choose PVC or ABS but if I buy only the helmet I can't choose. Strange...

At the mall moment I would buy the RS helmet ABS first and - if I don't mess it up - later the armour.

Do you know both armours? Could you say something about the pros and cons? What about the price?

Thank you for the kind welcome. Can anyone give me the contact of troopermaster? In the thread "The various types of armour and where to find them" I read that I can find the contact in the for sale threads when posted but I don't see one...

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Christian