TK 21814 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AP][200]

68Brick

Germain, I just noticed you are the "Accuracy Hag". Nice! :laugh1:

Ha, now you are stroking his ego ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Alright Brad! Let's get this party started. 

Thank you for your Centurion application!!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Upon close review, your armor contains all the necessary elements to qualify for Centurion. Congratulations on this well earned accomplishment!!   :salute: 

Welcome Centurion #200!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we'll summarize observations made by myself or sly. Though none of the suggestions will affect your application they are intended improve the overall look of your armor. 

It appears, even in the second set of pictures the kidney to ab gap section is a bit on the wide side. When you get a moment tighten that bad boy up for us would ya, thanks  ;)  

Other Thoughts: Sly and myself would like to applaud you for going the extra mile to earn this badge, and I personally want to commend you for your positive mental attitude throughout the process. You're an inspiration to your fellow troopers. :jc_doublethumbup:   

You have some fine looking armor, now get out there make the Empire proud :smiley-sw013:  

• Like 2

Congratulations on some outstanding work, Brad.   I agree with Tony about your positive attitude, and welcome you to the ranks, brother!

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone! I've got to thank all the members of this FISD forum and the Canadian Garrison who gave me great critiques, guidance, support and direction through my build and revisions. I couldn't have done it without you! The FISD site and it's members have been an amazing resource, and I hope I can help new recruits in the future as I have been helped.

I've also got to thank all the FISD & Canadian Garrison suppliers from whom I purchased some of my kit from. All the items I purchased were top notch :duim:  and greatly helped in my overall appearance, fitment, and approval. I'm going to list them again because they deserve the credit.

Armor & Helmet Maker: AP

Blaster Maker: Dday (Phoenix Props) Kit

Boots = TK Boots (Size 11)
Canvas belt = TKittell
Hand Plates = Trooperbay
Electronics = TK Products & Skyminer
Neck Seal = Darman
Holster = AP

Thigh Garter = Pencap510

Mic Tips = Keith

Helmet Fans = Evilboy

TD Clips = Evilboy

S-Trim = Trooperbay

Inner Drop Boxes = KW Designs

Hard Hat Liner = Trooperbay

One person I REALLY have to thank is my very understanding & supportive wife. I am very lucky to have a spouse that OK'd such a somewhat odd and expensive hobby; not to mention all the hours I've spent over the past year in my basement making plastic spaceman parts, coming to bed smelling like E6000 and ABS (dust), and requesting countless armor fittings and pictures (we've taken 624 pics to date!). It's been a long journey and we're both very proud of the awesome piece of Stormtrooper armor we've created/assembled. It was by dumb luck that I was able to capture both Expert Infantryman #500 and Centurion #200. Surprised and Honored to say the least. Anyways, after texting my wife that I'd been approved as #200, I returned home from work to this...

IMG_3439_zpsrjh63owj.jpg

Sometimes life is just too damn good. Thank you all and keep up the good work you are already doing! I feel very proud to be part of the 501st, the FISD group, and the select few of EI's and Centurions!
:duim::smiley-sw013:

• Like 4

Great job all around, great work on those fixes in particular. Congratulations, welcome to the ranks, and congratulations on having an awesome wife. That cake is a beautiful touch!

• Like 1