TK-1536, Reporting for duty... again

Mike's setups always look fantastic. What kind of armor is that by the way?

TE original.

Same goes for my Sandtrooper except I swapped out both biceps and right gauntlet for TM parts. My ESB hand-backs are also TM. I also took the left TE biceps that I ended up not using on my Sandtrooper and re-used it as the right biceps on this suit of armor, so that it's more symmetrical and not using that odd shaped Tour suit part.

Mike,

Your suit is top notch, and I am extremely impressed with it. However, I do need to ask for a few mods because they are a part of the Standards for Elite:

# Holster is worn on the left

# Holster must be attached to the belt from behind instead with no loops covering the outside of the belt

Also, the E-11 is a part of the standards as well. I realize the MG-34 is an option, but it is more of an add-on as opposed to a replacement.

Again, please note this is a great set-up, I just need to make sure ALL applications adhere to and meet the Elite Standards as they exist today.

Thanks,

Offtopic:

There is another trooper who has a strange object on the back of his belt.

It's when two troopers stand beside the loading ramp from the millenium falcon at the Death Star in ANH.

Then Han yells "Could you give us a hand with this" the trooper on the left walks up the ramp.

Then you can clearly see he has no TD on the back of his belt, there is something else but i dont know what.

Ontopic:

This armor looks sweet, i like your pose B)

Offtopic:

There is another trooper who has a strange object on the back of his belt.

It's when two troopers stand beside the loading ramp from the millenium falcon at the Death Star in ANH.

Then Han yells "Could you give us a hand with this" the trooper on the left walks up the ramp.

Then you can clearly see he has no TD on the back of his belt, there is something else but i dont know what.

This is the grappling hook, and it is an acceptable option for the ANH Elite.

Mike,

Your suit is top notch, and I am extremely impressed with it. However, I do need to ask for a few mods because they are a part of the Standards for Elite:

Also, the E-11 is a part of the standards as well. I realize the MG-34 is an option, but it is more of an add-on as opposed to a replacement.

Again, please note this is a great set-up, I just need to make sure ALL applications adhere to and meet the Elite Standards as they exist today.

Thanks,

I posted screen shots to prove that the MG-34 trooper did not have the holster. I have the E-11, but I'm not going to rivet my holster to the belt so I can alternate between ANH and ESB (with holster on the right) for trooping.

I'm not too concerned. I understand having strict standards and I applaud you for upholding them. If I don't make "elite" status, I can totally understand and respect the hard-line standards. I only wish the Legion and their GMLs were so strict.

I have the E-11, but I'm not going to rivet my holster to the belt so I can alternate between ANH and ESB (with holster on the right) for trooping.

Same boat. I'm just getting a second belt for this reason :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Update,

This was sold to Mr. Tony Guns last year. So no elite status for me... I still have the MG though. :)

Wha? What? Do you even have a TK left?

Mike that stinks you got rid of your TK, glad it stayed in the family though. I'm working on a 501st clone at the moment as well.

However many times it changes hands, it'll still be one of the best TKs out there, period.

Ain't that the truth Brian. I remember the first time I stumbled across Mike's website, made me want to make my armor more screen accurate then I found this site the rest is history. LOL