Force Awakens Heavy Gunner cannon build

Loved watching this come alive, wish I had your skills!

Glad you enjoyed it! I always appreciate build threads so I thought I'd document some of it (including the goofy solutions that I ended up implementing). :)

Clint that thing is insane. We'll done

Appreciate it Tony! I expect you to follow up with the truly accurate version. :)

Very impressive Clint!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!

• Like 1

Super work Clint! I missed the update here but luckily it has been widely share through facebook!

You've done a killer paintjob, it really brings it to life.

Just a thought, do you plan on adding the detail there seems to be on the left hand side of the stock? And also the vertical grooves running around it?

star-w10.jpg

Super work Clint! I missed the update here but luckily it has been widely share through facebook!

You've done a killer paintjob, it really brings it to life.

Just a thought, do you plan on adding the detail there seems to be on the left hand side of the stock? And also the vertical grooves running around it?

star-w10.jpg

I am going to be drilling those side holes on the white part this week, but I'm waiting on the stock because the references are just too fuzzy and I don't want to cut into it more until I know how it works. It appears there's a detail along the top of the stock in some pics too. :)

Just to add... I also noticed some differences between the toy and promotional art that makes me want to wait on those subtle details as well until the movie comes out.

Edited by camprandall
  • Like 1