hi help on design files ?

well after, researching and researching and really wanting to get the stormtropper armour from everywhere..

i mean , best option would be anovos but,  they don't ship to israel...

and buying their armour through an external shipping company would add up 300 usd.. add taxes to that and the original shipping and you come up to 1300 usd for the armour... 

i guess they won't do the 350 usd armour again...:0-( :-( :-(

buying throw the vetted sellers page, didn't work out either, the chipest one their asked for 850 usd for the kit...and you need to add 200 usd for shipping on top of that.. 

so i'm letf with one option

make the molds myself.. otherwise i'll never be able to get myself an armour...

i know it's a complicated and really long process, and usually takes allot of time and much better to buy the kit, 

but with the lack of other options you know.. what can i do..

is there like some reference files i can pring on A3 paper ? or something like that that will help me with the molds ?

maybe even larger files with the big molds ? that i can print on larger papers ?

(really prefer to buy a completed kit though...)

can you help me guys with some of the patterns ? do you have a design of them ?

Try MTK or WTF armour makers. They are here on the boards as well and check if their prices suit your budget and if they ship to you.

I forgot MTK's username but here is WTF's profile page. Send him a pm: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/user/16134-walt/