TK-1536, Reporting for duty

Holy smokes! Now *that's* an introduction. Scott, I suggest we just give him ESB Elite right here and now unless you want to call out the ammo counter.

Way to lead Mike!!! :salute:

BTW I think these are the best elite pictures ever, even pre-photoshopped. Talk about setting a bar.

I have more coming - specifically ANH Stormtrooper w/MG-34 (you know, the guy patrolling the Falcon). The Hengsler counter thing completely slipped my mind, so I guess that rules these out for use in the CRL, if you wanted to use them.

The original background was the parking lot in front of my office, so that had to go.

Tease - more pix are always great. I'm sure Scott or Terrell can photoshop out the counter for CRL pictures. Heck. The ANH shots would be extremely welcome as well.

Tease - more pix are always great. I'm sure Scott or Terrell can photoshop out the counter for CRL pictures. Heck. The ANH shots would be extremely welcome as well.

Cool. I can probably Photoshop that out easy enough if you want to use them for the CRL. I have HUGE versions of these already masked.

Not to worry Mike, they will be 100% CRL usable. The counter can only be seen in the first picture, and only clearly if you lighten it up.

Thanks for the CRL help, I'm sure you'll be elite shortly.

OK, where did the pics go?? I am out of it for a little while, and threads pop up, and the pics disappear???

I guess I will need to see the armor before I can provide Elite Status.

<_<

The boards have been doing that lately and it seems to be getting worse. The image tags are still in his post, but no pictures are loading.

WOW!!!!!! :o

......I'm.....I'm.....speechless.....

Mike

Unbelievable pictures and a fantastic set of armour.............

......err......WOW!!!!!! :o

Very nice pics. I do need to see a pic of a blaster without the counter. It is specific in the Standards, and even though the rest of the armor is 100% SWEET, I can't let that slide. Post a new pic of a blaster, sans counter, and you are all set.

We could have the first TK to attain Elite status for all three films.

Nice.

I used to have a a real deactivated Sterling without the Hengsler counter, but on this particular resin E-11, it's firmly attached and not removable. Oh well.

I'm not too concerned. I understand having strict standards and I applaud you for upholding them. If I don't make "elite" status, I can totally understand and respect the hard-line standards. I only wish the Legion and their GMLs were so strict.