Want your TFA build thread public? Post here

Daetrin

If anyone wants their TFA build thread moved to the open boards, simply post here or send me a PM. I'm happy to move these out for you.

Build threads should NOT be in open forum areas. 501st member area ONLY. This is from Anovos. If they get posted to open forums, we are going to have a problem. Your NDA may have ended, but most of ours did not have an expiration date. I implore you to reconsider this idea.

The only reason why we will ever be allowed to make any details public is when that information is already available to the general public through someone not bound by an NDA. 

So posting a build publicly would only be allowed once the kit is available to everyone and build threads by people who bought the kit after the public release are out or once a sufficient number of detailed build threads by troopers whose NDA expired are out.

Some information however will remain confidential. For example if all parts of the armor where shipped accoarding to schedule or if they where free from defects. I heard that quite some helmets had to be returned. If that is the case, the general public should never be able to infer that from anything we post. So if something like that happend to you, that information shouldn't be in the build thread (i.e. don't post something like "two months after the first shippement finally the other parts arrived")

(Half of this post is presumably also confidential.)