will Anovus will ever do another sale on the stormtropper armor ?

hi,

so i contacted all the sellers from the suggested sellers list,

their lowest price starts at 850 USD, inc Shipping to my country..

really will Anovus will ever do the 350 $ sale again for the storm trooper armor ? 

and if not the 350 ad least a sale for lower then 650 usd ? 

650 usd is a pretty good price as itself but you think it will go down maybe now with the premiere coming up ?

do you think now more stores will start selling the plastic armour kit for less and less online ? and then we will be able to get it more cheaply ?

so far the 650 from anovus and if you live in the usa so shipping will be below 100USD and no taxes for you.. is the best option .. 

or if you find a private seller that did re casts of the anovus suit he might sell you one for around 500 usd... (i personally don't like the idea of recasts) 

unfortunately i don't live in the us.. (although i'd give anything to live there instead of my country)

so really for overseas it's only 1000 USD + for the whole thing.. even with the sale..

No, they probably won't do the sale again. Why not just buy from the vetted suppliers list?

ohh to sad to know that :"(

i mentioned above...the vetted suppliers ive contacted all of them, they were all 850 USD plus shipping.and half of them have a waiting list of half a year or so...so that didn't come up cheaper..

It would help to know what country you are in. Perhaps there are local sellers

i'm from israel... lol there are no sellers here i can promise that... 

it's my dream researching this for the past couple of years and i didn't came across another israeli who even would be willing to pay hundreds of dollars for this... 

they all think i'm crazy to be willing to pay 500+ usd for what they call just some pieces of plastic... i still didn't came across one israeli who thought i'm not crazy... (did i mentioned i don't like the people here ?)

our comicon event... is just like 100 guys at any given event , maybe 10 of them in home made cosplay running around... it's really not that special...

and in the 501 the 2 members from Israel, well one of them is not a member any more and doesn't really answer..and i reacon by the name he lives in the state.. and

one of them is from the states did answer, and have a 850USD without shipping kit to sell..

Shay have you reached out to MTK or WTF? They aren't on vetted list but their kits are great. As far as I know they are both cheaper then $850. Just keep in mind that even if you get the cheapest kit you will still probably be around $1300 or probably higher just to have a finished suit

Also you probably did not contact ATA. Their kits come way under 850$. Shipping is another problem, but there is no way around it, but to buy from someone in your country.

I agree with Fidgell, though. Be patient. There will be some troopers who will want to sell/trade/pass on their Anovos kit even after they recieved it or shortly before.

My $.02 is that unless they get caught up on the behind orders, they will not. It's really a guessing game as to when that will be.

You can always go for the first order trooper in the near future, I assume Anovos will do the same price tiering thing like they did for the original stormtrooper. Pricing will be a little higher but still...

It costs 1800, unbuilt. And the resell price is even higher.

Edited by Ryth_

You can always go for the first order trooper in the near future, I assume Anovos will do the same price tiering thing like they did for the original stormtrooper. Pricing will be a little higher but still...

Unless they change tactics I think you'll find the tier 1 offering will be 1200 with a plastic helmet. 1800 with a fiberglass selfdestructing prone helmet. For kits. 2000 and 2600 for built kits.

It costs 1800, unbuilt. And the resell price is even higher.

I strongly doubt they'll run that high in the 'pre-order' state--assuming they do pre-orders. But they may not do pre-orders and go straight to the IPO price, since they've worked out the details with the marketing/exclusive kits. I'd be super surprised if it was anywhere near that much for a kit at IPO. On the bright side, if it is, it'll help to spawn more fan-made options.

Edited by zeroskillz

• 1 month later...