So who here wears their armor like, every halloween?

gunner

Hahaha...

Simple fact of the matter is that it was my wife.

The problem was that whenever our son went to the house to trick or treat, the majority of the adults at the house wanted to come down to the sidewalk for pictures, and so my presence sort of took away from his experience.

However, I think that he had a great time just the same. LoL

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Last year, I wasn't able to do more than a couple of blocks since my costume at the time (not Star Wars related) was heavy and malfunctioning.  My son was extremely disappointed as his plan was to show me off to all his friends in the area.  I told him I'd try harder this year  :)

• Like 2

Hahaha...

Simple fact of the matter is that it was my wife.

The problem was that whenever our son went to the house to trick or treat, the majority of the adults at the house wanted to come down to the sidewalk for pictures, and so my presence sort of took away from his experience.

However, I think that he had a great time just the same. LoL

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I generally troop with my son and I make sure he is a part of all the photos in his costume, so it doesn't take away anything, he is a part of the excitement.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a Rubie's helmet to use for my "Stormtrooper on Vacation" this year and spent hours modding it with detail painting, new lenses, and an attempt at a homemade voice changer (which failed miserably). The costume was a hit! My research on helmet mods is what led me to the 501st and now I am obsessed with building my own full set of TK armor for next year. And yes, I foresee myself wearing it every year..... :dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

I usually take my two sons around suited up as a TK. They even request it as they get extra candy for the big guy on the sidewalk lol. This year my kids took off on their own, and I wondered about the area being the Halloween Security for the area lol.