Is This Real?

So while looking for some armor kits, I found A site that has claimed to have armor kits that are genuine. Now I got interested...But like what a lot of people say...It ain't always real, So here is the link to the page:http://originalstormtrooper.com/original-stormtrooper-diy-armour-kit-120-p.aspNow I think the real question is: is originalstormtrooper.com a real amour manufacturer? 

Edited by Ultimate_trooper

oh my you came to the right place to get educated,  his armor are recast parts from reputable trooper makers that were in the business way before him,  whatever he claims are just lies and further more his helmets are totally off. You can get better and more accurate costume from the vetted list,  there's a reason he's not listed on that list.

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80

Hey Scott,

Not knowing first hand what Mark does, I'd just suggest doing a search on "Original Stormtrooper". Plenty of topics come up - most along those same lines as he suggests.

Secondly, I'd start off here and enjoy reading and researching before you plunge into anything head first.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

And welcome!

Mark is the owner of AP (Authentic Props) he's an armor builder. Nice guy also. He's just suggesting you look elsewhere even if it's not with him. He's just trying to help steer the new guy clear of any troubles. There is plenty of info about armor makers in the "read this first section"

Original Stormtrooper AKA Andrew Ainsworth.

He has a very complex history.  As we have done research on his work we found that his product is actually re-created from the TE* line of armor, as we

have been shown in the gallery section where you see comparisons to the original armor stored in the archives, and to the trained eye we can clearly compare.

The shapes seem to be derived from a modified sculpt of ROTJ armor.

for a better example of a screen derived suit look for RS Propmasters.