One stop shop for last few items?

Kits ordered, HFX E-11 and Dlt-19 ordered, Boots Ordered. Now I need a few remaining parts. I need a canvas belt, neck seal, holster, pauldron, gloves w latex armor, and Mp-40 mag pouches. (I'm building both a tk and td at the same time)

Trooperbay has all these but the mag pouches. I've never ordered from him, I've heard good though. Will all these pieces from him be fine?

Kits ordered, HFX E-11 and Dlt-19 ordered, Boots Ordered. Now I need a few remaining parts. I need a canvas belt, neck seal, holster, pauldron, gloves w latex armor, and Mp-40 mag pouches. (I'm building both a tk and td at the same time)

Trooperbay has all these but the mag pouches. I've never ordered from him, I've heard good though. Will all these pieces from him be fine?

If you are looking to get most of these items in one place then yes Trooperbay is extremely reliable and are quality items.  I have a belt and holster from him and they are great.

• 2 weeks later...