TK-22022 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [NE] [ATA]

A few suggestions from what I see. You should add some strapping between you chest and ab to prevent future popping and to retain the correct alignment. I'd also look at bringing your shoulder bells closer to your shoulder straps (shortening the straps). To me, your firearms are hanging a little low and ... how is the fit on you ... are they too large? They might be ok if brought closer to your elbows.

Ā 

Looking Good!

• Like 1

I like the idea of bringing the shoulder straps closer in. The forearms are a bit big even with the padding in them. I plan on strapping them up to bicep piece. As for the chest piece, I've literally neve had a problem with it before these pictures today. I think it was from my friend messing with the straps as he was putting it on.

Edited by randomobject

G'day Hank

Tony and I are currently reviewing your application. Thanks for your patience, we will get through it as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

Hi Hank. Overall it looks like a good build. I did notice the same things Brad noticed, the forearms being low, the chest popping up, and the shoulder bells that need to be rotated forward.

Ā 

I also noticed the pin-stripe outline on the ears is a bit thick. It should be a very thin black border, like you have on the traps. You might want to get some grey paint and touch up a bit. On the left side of the helmet, it looks like there is a slice in it, running horizontally below the trap. Is that something you can close up?

Ā 

The button-plate on your TD looks high, too. It should be more on the back of the TD than on the top. And the screwheads should be black.

Ā 

Also, the right side of your kidney/ab connection looks off. The top of your kidney armor doesn't line up with the top of the ab armor. It lines up on the left, just not on the right.Ā 

Ā 

Best of luck, to you!

Hey Hank before we get started can you do us a huge favor and fill in the blanks below, then copy and paste it into your original post

Thanks trooper

Ā 

Basic Information:

Name:

Legion ID:

Garrison:Ā 

Ā 

Mandatory Information:

Armor = Ā 

Helmet=Ā 

Blaster=Ā 

Ā 

Optional Information:

Height = Ā 

Weight =Ā 

Boots = Ā 

Canvas belt = Ā 

Hand Plates =Ā 

Neck Seal =Ā 

Holster =

Hey Hank, I was looking at your pics again and I noticed you butt plate is popping up. Too many squats I guess. I suggest adding some extra straps ( that are a little more rigid) between your kidney and butt plates to keep them inline. I had the same problem with mine. Feel free to check out my build or EI threads for my strapping pics. I ended up with 2 large straps secured by industial velcro. Looks much better now.

• 1 month later...

Great looking armor. First of all, thanks for protecting that Potting Mix (2nd photo)! I know we're troopers helping troopers, but who's helping the potting mix? You're a true example of selfless leadership to your Garrison.Ā 

I echo what the others noticed. Looks like you just have some minor strapping adjustments, and possible resizing of your thigh armor to look perfect. Great work! Good luck!

Hey Hank sorry for the delay brother. Alright so before we issue you your EIB badge we need you to do a few thing for us. Pretty easy stuff.

Ā 

1. Though in your blaster pics we can see a "D" can you take a picture of it directly then post the image here, thanks

Ā 

2. Though not mentioned in the CRL we want you to reposition your shoulder bells so they are closer to your chest to back cover strip. Your's are a bit excessive to let slide. Ā 

Ā 

Yours

Ā Hank%20ab-crop_1.jpg

Ā 

What we would like to see

gallery_12157_38_16241.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

3. Lastly, your ab button color scheme, specifically the four vertical buttons, are up side down.

Ā 

Yours

Hank%20ab-cropb.jpg

Ā 

What it should be

34030893-7560-4d0f-80aa-b91a69f0172c.png

Ā 

Ā 

Take care of these and you're golden

Easy fixes, Hank! Ā Just paint over the buttons, tighten up those shoulder bells, and get the necessary photos in, and we can welcome you into the EIB ranks, sir!