The Force Awakens OFFICIAL TRAILERWow..

TKCaleb

Looks great. Was hoping for a more dramatic musical ending, seemed a bit tame  & muted at the end. But that is just my opinion about trailer editing not the movie itself. Overall, movie looks interesting, loads of Stormtroopers!

Lots to soak in.

• Like 1

Looks great. Was hoping for a more dramatic musical ending, seemed a bit tame  & muted at the end. But that is just my opinion about trailer editing not the movie itself. Overall, movie looks interesting, loads of Stormtroopers!

Lots to soak in.

I agree, but like you said, it comes down to editing. 

Music and sound effects tends to over hype visuals, I watched the whole thing with no sound just to absorb the mood, color, and direction.

This really feels like Star Wars.

Edited by TKCaleb
  • Like 2

I agree, but like you said, it comes down to editing. 

Music and sound effects tends to over hype visuals, I watched the whole thing with no sound just to absorb the mood, color, and direction.

This really feels like Star Wars.

I will give that a try!  

Overwhelmed!

Interesting Story Twist, that what has happened 38 years ago is now a myth even in the star wars world.

This is the most intelligent way of filmmaking and restarting the Franchise:

To let us old geeks be the wise old men who can say "Yes, I remember. I was there, everything is true. All of it!"

and at the same time let the younger generatione explore this world through the eyes of the Young protagonists.

Everybody is pleased that way and we are elevated into the Position of the all-knowing-old-men.

I like it a lot!

• Like 2

It's a great time to be a little girl and just getting into Star Wars. My daughter is OBSESSED with Captain Phasma after I told her that the character is a girl. I think I've finally got her off of Frozen!!! I got her the Disney Store Phasma costume for halloween and she's worn it out with the wife about 5 times so far. At least we got our money's worth. 

• Like 1

I almost cryed :(

Love it!

Yes! VERY emotional seeing this trailer.  I've been trying really hard not to get too excited about this movie like I did for the prequels(plus staying away from as many spoilers as possible), but it isn't working lol...the excitement, I mean.  Staying away from spoilers has been easy for the most part.