HWT Challenge coin interest?

justjoseph63

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I should have the design for these available in the next day or so, and will post it when it is ready. The run would be limited to 50, and the cost may be about 8 dollars each plus shipping. I would be selling these for the exact cost of the coin itself, but I will have to pay for them upfront and don't want to be stuck with a ton of unwanted ones. If anyone else is interested please let me know as soon as possible so that we can make this happen! Thanks!

I'll order 2.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is the status of the coin run:  It is still on hold.  In order to do a "run" of patches, coins, etc., someone has to pay for them up front, and then mail them out.  I just spent almost $800.00 for the FISD patch run and $300.00 for the HWT patch run, so it will be a while before the coins, (which will have an upfront cost of around 3 to 5 hundred dollars including set-up costs) make it to production.  Sorry for the wait...