Error in FO TK CRL?

rhapsodyred99

On the biceps:<br>

Biceps have only one seam on the side that faces forward. The rest of the bicep must be seamless<br><br>

This is wrong the screen used had a velcro closure on the inside seam, so the only seam to be filled should be the pill side...

Hey Frank. I saw your post in the GML forum about this. I'm open to changing the CRL but I would like some reference material first.

I don't think this will stop folks from being approved in the mean time... Which was the goal of the CRL in its current form, not necessarily to be screen accurate.

Maybe this is a level 2 requirement?

Thanks dude.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was concerned with folks bonding over the seam on the inside and then being a pain to correct. Also worried some gmls would ding the guys going for approval when the left tge seam.<br><br>

Thanks!

I'd suggest changing it to:

• There is a seam on the side that faces forward, an additional seam may be on the inside facing side. The rest of the bicep must be seamless.
  • A clip greeblie is present low and across the seam
  • Two black ovals are present on the outside facing side of the bicep 

We should not encourage any of the alternatives as long as we don't know what is seen more frequently in the movie.

Edited by Cody42

• 1 year later...

I see the crl still hasn't been changed, as more folks are building shouldn't it be changed to reflect the numerous references available now that show that inside seam?

Edited by rhapsodyred99

The CRL is currently under re-write by our XO, Tim (Dark CMF). Ideally we'd get all the updates done at once, and I'll let Tim comment if this needs a faster fix.

• Like 1

Ugh... I'd thought that this was managed when it went green, but clearly not.  We'll get it addressed in short order, for the First Order.