TFA Tickets

WhiteRoseSwampy

I don't think they go on pre-sale here in the US until a little after 8PM EST. Monday Night Football will have the official trailer and shortly after the tickets are suppose to go on sale. I'm hoping they do a midnight release! 

• Like 1

Believe me, we don't<br><br>

If I ask about the new star wars movie toys, they look at me like: is there a new star wars movie coming out? Well at least here in Belgium that is the case.<br><br>

And cooler cars, I like american classic cars, very hard to get here, unless you like european brands of cars, I understand.

Edited by Kenny_a

So much fail with fandango. First, I never got an alert like I signed up for. Second, pre-sales went live way before 8. Third, the only IMAX theater would not display any showings even though they are doing the marathon, and finally the app kept crashing. After about 45 minutes I was able to get a 7:20 Thursday 3D screening at a theater a few towns over. This experience is just as bad as Force Friday.

I was lucky as I walked right into the local theater and purchased four tickets no wait no hassle ! 8:20 pm now the countdown begins .lol <br>

And yes fandango was a disappointment !!!!

The local IMAX theater here is offering two tickets, popcorn and a drink for anyone who troops the opening event!  

• Like 1

Booked ticket for four of us today, we are going to the midnight session, but the 9:30 am session on Thursday 17th, that evening we will probably troop and have some fun, then bail out and get some sleep.

Very excited. :))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 tickets for Dec 17th, and had no issues getting them online. Guess it helps that our theaters are part of a smaller chain - less competition for tickets.

Now, whether I have armor built by then - that will be the challenge.

I have tickets for the 10.00 AM showing on the 16th... Along with about half of the Dutch Garrison  :P After that showing a lunch with the garrison and then probably a troop all day at that cinema. 

• 2 weeks later...

I figured I'd probably have to see it an odd time since I hate getting a bad seat, but a friend of mine bought/reserved an entire theater for his clients on opening night - (just one theater, not the whole building). So I get to show up whenever I want - no lines!

• 2 weeks later...